top of page


Matthew's aim is to provide an excellent service at all times. If you wish to make a complaint then you should do so using the the method appropriate to the country of instruction.

England & Wales

In England & Wales a complaint may be made using the St Mary’s Chambers Complaints Procedure.


In Australia a complaint may be made to the Victorian Legal Services Board & Commissioner.

bottom of page